TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contents of the Website are provided for informational and marketing purposes only and may not be copied, summarised, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited without the Company's prior written permission. Azure Services Ltd does not commit to any obligations whatsoever.
Azure Services Ltd and its directors, employees or agents accept no liability for loss or damage (including, without limitation, any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or other losses or damage of whatever kind) that arise out of or relate to reliance on information contained in this site.
Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; in addition, specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
Azure is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to this website in addition to adding to its existing products, services and programmes.
Personal Data Collected Through Azure’s Websites or Landing Pages
The only personal data Azure currently collects through its websites is the information you specifically and voluntarily give us when you use our sites. For example, you may use this site to contact Azure with questions and comments. When you fill out a form on our websites, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company's name, your email address, and your postal address or the postal address of your company or other personal information.
If you do not wish to fill out all of the information on the form you are not required to do so. When you submit information to us through any website, you will receive a confirmation email if you enter a valid email address.
Use of Personal Data Collected Through Azure’s Websites
Azure uses the personal data information you provide to resolve your problem or answer the question you will have posted through the site. Azure and its affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. Azure and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to ‘unsubscribe’ from receiving future communications.
Similarly, we may provide ‘subscription’ email services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news and updates about Azure and its business by providing your email address. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to ‘unsubscribe’ from, or cancel, the subscription.
Requirements and Criteria for Processing
Azure ensures that:
- Personal data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice
- Personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes
- Personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected
- Personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- No more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing
- Personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date
- All reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed
- Personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed
Personal data may be processed only if:
- The data subject has unambiguously given his consent
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Azure is subject
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject
- Processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Azure or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed
- Processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of Azure or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.
Anonymous Data Collected Through Azure’s Websites
In addition to the information you provide when you use our websites, Azure uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our websites. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our websites, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our sites (for example, if they connected to an Azure website by clicking on one of our banner ads).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our sites. Azure and our affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, Azure uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods across Azure’s physical facilities.
Link to Other Sites
Rectification, Deletion etc
Azure shall at the bidding of the data subject immediately rectify, block or erase such personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act or with relevant regulations made thereunder.
Azure will notify any third party to which the data has been disclosed, about the measures undertaken as aforesaid.
(Provided that no such notification need be provided if it is shown to be impossible or it will involve a disproportionate effort.)
Subject Access Policy
Azure will provide information in response to any reasonable subject access request. Azure will ensure data are kept in an accessible form to facilitate subject access.
At the behest of the data subject, Azure shall provide to the data subject, without excessive delay and without expense, information in writing as to whether personal data concerning the data subject is processed:
(Provided that the aforesaid request by the data subject shall only be made by the data subject at reasonable intervals.)
Any such application as aforesaid shall be made in writing to Azure and is to be signed by the data subject.
If such data is processed, Azure shall provide to the data subject written information in an intelligible, comprehensive form about:
- Actual information about the data subject which is processed
- Where this information has been collected
- The purpose of the processing
- To which recipients or categories of recipients the information is disclosed
- Knowledge of the logic involved in any automatic processing of data concerning the data subject
Terms and Conditions Subject to Change
Azure reserves the right to change these terms and conditions as and when we see fit, for the needs of the business.